Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Letters

clouds taste metallic by -raccoonology
virginiawoolf:btwnwindows

I'm writing you a letter of all the things I should have said these past 3 years. I'm stringing all the letters into one, pages and pages that your hands can crawl across, trails of sentences that your fingers can walk through. I will try to hand you the memories but there's only so much I can cram in between the lines, there's only so much I can show you. I left them on your front porch, wrapped up in manila envelopes. It rained that afternoon and the black ink splotched. Your name ran down the steps and left a puddle on the Welcome Home mat.

3 comments:

  1. OH:(

    Some girl (Oh I don't know how to address you better! I wish I know!), your post always makes me feel like I want to hug you and say, "Hey, it's OK" although I know it's not OK.

    It is always gruesomely tiring to pour away all the memories, that used to happen to me as well. Luckily that day has passed.

    ReplyDelete

follow blog via email

archive