Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lovely

This tag, posted each month by Erimentha, is based on a TV show called Skins and is a therapy video for one of the character's called Cassie. If you haven't seen it, please watch it HERE.
Thanks for tagging me, Lilah.
I would like to pass this tag onto:
>Binny
>K
>Hayley
To complete this tag you have to fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Then tag 3 bloggers.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with humor and girls with kindness.
I like watching vinyl records spin.
I like freaks, geeks, misfits, deviants and outsiders.
I like
used book sales, 99 cent paperbacks and all.
I like empty theatres with the actor's last lines still ringing around the seats.
I like the sound of babies laughing.
I like Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I like wearing lace with leather and denim.
I like the color of the sky in winter, pale blue and slate.
I like reading with lots of background noise.
I like empty restaurants when the sun is lazy.
I like writing down the books, movies, and music purchased and obsessed over each month.
I love 2 a.m. silences.
Today, I played "Californication" on repeat for an hour.
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, It's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There's more choice in like.
Cause even things the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate small talk.
I hate 35 hours a week.
I hate when people chew too loudly.
I hate group think.
I hate watching other people cry.
I hate when people don't fight for what they believe in.
I hate when someone makes silences awkward when they're not.
I hate the word succulent.
I hate when the subtitles are turned off.
I hate this, wow. Sorry.


5 comments:

  1. Yay I was tagged! This should be fun, I adore Skins. Even this, you turned into a beautiful post.

    oh, and by the way I was wearing lace, leather and denim today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE skins! Thank you so much for tagging me <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like freaks, geeks, misfits, deviants and outsiders. This line made me smile and want to steal it for my own. Also i love Avatar! :D
    And this post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this
    its so beautifully written
    i knew if your post would make me infinitely jealous of your writing techniques and skill all over again.
    much love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. My three favorite lines:
    "I like freaks, geeks, misfits, deviants and outsiders.
    I like used book sales, 99 cent paperbacks and all.
    I like empty theatres with the actor's last lines still ringing around the seats."

    ReplyDelete