Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm so happy

The fabulous Jennifer, from I know, right?, just gave me the Happy Award. Thanks, Jennifer. You're the best. I'm glad we're friends.

I'm beyond happy right now. I started this blog on a whim after an intense summer. I needed some place that I could make my own, full of all my foreboding. Needless to say, I never thought that it would turn into a place for my reflection and inspirations. I was surprised but I'm glad that my blog brings smiles and happiness. :)

The rules for this award are:

1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. List 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Ten things that make me happy:
1. The blogosphere community
2. Beautiful photography
3. Long rides on public transportation
4. Delicious food
5. Anthony Bourdain
6. Used book stores
7. Heavy snow storms
8. Rain showers in the Spring
9. Movies with stunning cinematography
10. Silent conversations, speaking without saying a word

And ten blogs that brighten my day to receive this award:
1. ready to glow?
2. The Teastained Page
3. tree castles
4. Endless Rain
5. lace and cake
6. Your Taunting Smirk Behind the Glass
7. Tia in the Sky
8. Miss Erin
9. restless hearts
10. A Temporary Dive

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and i loved reading the list u made. lovely blog! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congratulations!!!

    Your every post truely brighten my day, very deep, intresting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, thank you! *this* made me happy. :)

    i'll def post this at my blog; i love making happy-lists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you darling.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful surprise! There is nothing, no, nothing more rewarding than knowing we actually matter in this world. That our presence actually makes this world a happier place. Thank-you so so much!

    It is wonderful to see you "smiling" my sweet friend. One of the gifts of your writing for me, is to observe you allow your more difficult emotions to just be. I also love seeing you allow your happiness and bliss room to bloom and sing.

    I am looking forward to making my happy list. :) Loving you...

    ReplyDelete